Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogging in the New Age





I was pulled into this cyber world, heels dragging in the sand
I barely comprehend the lingo, don’t understand broadband

But my children are so savvy, they are on the cutting edge
They will not let me hangout, no sitting on the hedge

So now I am a blogger, I am published on the net
What this will turnout to be, is anybody’s bet

So you may read my stories, poetry and stuff
And you may visit me again
And that might be enough

My greatest hope, as you may guess
Is the financial gain
There are those who are doing this
With very little pain

In front of the keyboard
Cocktail in my hand
If this brings in dineros
It would be mighty grand

Could I jump on that cash cow?
Semi-retired sitting at my desk?
This would be a dream come true
And I would be so blessed

So bare with me while I tweak it
And redefine my way
Could I become rich and famous?
Just rich would do, one day

No comments:

Post a Comment